You have not had lamb chops until you have tried this recipe for Flavor Master Grilled Lamb Chops!
Flavor Master Lamb Chops
- 6 Thick Lamb Chops
- 1 cup Cooking Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 tsp Tarragon
- 1 tsp Seasoned Pepper
- 1 cup Dry Vermouth
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp Sweet Basil
- Mix seasoned ingredients together.
- Place lamb chops in a dish and pour sauce over all.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, turning shops every 1/2 hour.
- Cook at MEDIUM for 5 minutes per side.
- Open lid and brush with marinade, cook at LOW until the desired doneness.