This Grilled Barbecue Shrimp recipe is a great way to add seafood to your cookout.
- 2 pounds Large Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Parsley, snipped
- 1/3 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cream butter with all ingredients except shrimp.
- Divide shrimp equally on 6 pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil or coated SearMagic grid.
- Top with butter mixture.
- Bring foil up around shrimp and seal tightly.
- Place packets on the cooking grid and cook at MEDIUM for 5 to 7 minutes.