This recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Steak is perfect when you have a taste for the popular Japanese flavor.
- 2 lbs Flank Steak or Top Round
- 1/2 cup Dry Red Wine
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tbs Lemon or Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 1 clove Garlic, Crushed
- 2 tbs Honey
- Slice meat into 1-inch strips, cutting across the grain
- Layer meat strips and green onions in a bowl
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator
- Drain meat and reserve marinade
- Thread meat on skewers and cook at LOW for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or to the desired doneness. Baste during cooking.