Wally Koziol, founder of MHP and inventor of the first outdoor gas grill, loved to grill out. While he had many recipes for grilled chicken this recipe for Sweet & Spicy Chicken was always his go-to for summer dinners. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as Wally!
MHP Sweet & Spicy Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 cup Apricot Preserves
- 2 tbsp Onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup French Dressing
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 6 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl to create the sauce
- Cook chicken at LOW 35 to 45 minutes turning frequently.
- Brush with sauce during last 15 to 20 minutes of cooking. Reserve remaining sauce for table dipping