WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Transportation and shipping costs
- Labor for replacement or repairs
- Removal and reinstallation cost
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem
- Damage from accident, misuse, alteration, abuse, improper storage, accident, misuse, abuse or alteration
- All warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser
- Warranties are null & void if grills are put into commercial or community use
- Burners, clogged due to rust or food residue
The warranty does not imply or assume any responsibility for consequential damages that might result from use, misuse, or improper installation of this cooking appliance.
This warranty does not cover claims which do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
A BILL OF SALE, CANCELED CHECK, OR PAYMENT RECORD SHOULD BE KEPT TO VERIFY PURCHASE DATE AND ESTABLISH WARRANTY PERIOD.