DRAGON FIRE GRILL WARRANTY
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (Against Rust-Through)
- Stainless Steel Body
- Stainless Steel Hoods & Liners
- Cast Stainless Steel Burners
- Stainless Steel Heat Plates & Drip Pan
- Stainless Steel Cart & Shelves
- Gas Valves
5-YEAR WARRANTY (Against Rust-Through)
- Infrared Burners
1-YEAR WARRANTY (Against Rust-Through)
All other components including:
- Ignition System
- Gas Manifold
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Transportation and shipping costs
- Labor for replacement or repairs
- Removal and reinstallation cost
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem
- Damage from accident, misuse, alteration, abuse, improper storage, accident, misuse, abuse or alteration
- All warranties are non-transferable and apply only to the original purchaser
- Warranties are null & void if grills are put into commercial or community use
- Burners, clogged due to rust or food residue
The warranty does not imply or assume any responsibility for consequential damages that might result from use, misuse, or improper installation of this cooking appliance.
This warranty does not cover claims which do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
A BILL OF SALE, CANCELED CHECK, OR PAYMENT RECORD SHOULD BE KEPT TO VERIFY PURCHASE DATE AND ESTABLISH WARRANTY PERIOD.
Warranty applies when assembled and operated in accordance with the printed instructions accompanying it. ProFire requires reasonable proof of your date of purchase. Therefore, you must retain your sales slip or invoice.
Grills in a commerical, community or multi-tenant application will have a 1-year warranty on all parts.
Grill must be registered within 60 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. This warranty is in effect for all grills purchased after April 1, 2018.